Growing Together: Open Forum

View Only

Wisconsin School Garden Day- May 16

• 1.  Wisconsin School Garden Day- May 16

Posted 28 days ago

It might be snowing here today but Wisconsin School Garden Day is right around the corner! Happening this year on Thursday, May 16, this annual event honors and celebrates educators, students, families, community leaders, and all the people who are helping to cultivate the next generation of gardeners. We would love to know how you plan on celebrating this year! Send me an email (erica@rootedwi.org) or reply here and I can add your program to our website. If you aren't located in Wisconsin but would like to learn more, let's connect! I'd love to share more about this annual event.

Warmly,

Erica

Wisconsin School Garden Day

Wischoolgardens remove preview
    Wisconsin School Garden Day
    Wisconsin School Garden Day honors and celebrates educators, students, families, community leaders, and all people who have made garden-based education a reality and an asset in communities throughout the state! This year Governor Tony Evers will declare You can participate in Wisconsin School Garden Day by engaging in some type of garden-based education activity or celebration on May 16, 2024 (or another day that week).
    View this on Wischoolgardens >

------------------------------
    Erica Krug
    ------------------------------