Early Childhood Gardening

View Only
  • 1.  Did you see the book list?

Posted 12-15-2022 02:26:00 PM
    Hello ECE Community,
    I just looked through the book list that was posted today. It's part of a free book giveaway contest.
    The picture books look amazing! I have been working on building our Nature books at our preschool. This list is so helpful!
    I am going to see if I can find some at ThriftBooks.
    Thank you Kids Gardening once again!

------------------------------
    Nina Moench
    DIG Childhood Center
    LOS ANGELES CA

• 2.  RE: Did you see the book list?

Posted 12-15-2022 04:36:00 PM
    Love the feedback, Nina! My wonderful colleague, @Noel Nicholas (She/Her/Hers), put together the list. Here's the link if anyone wants to check it out and enter the giveaway. The giveaway is only open until 12/20 but the list will still be available after.  ​

Amelia Dupuis
    Kids Garden Community Manager
    KidsGardening

• 3.  RE: Did you see the book list?

Posted 12-15-2022 04:59:00 PM
    I bought them all for under $100.00

--
    Best,
    Nina Moench she/her/hers
    Teacher/Director
    DIG Childhood Center
    424-289-9619

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
    The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s)
    and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from
    disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message
    has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply email and then
    delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
    notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is
    strictly prohibited.