Early Childhood Gardening

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Since 2020, the Teaching in Nature's Classroom Course has offered a learning community for educators working with children of any age to learn with and from each other. Now we will be offering a version of the course that is specifically for early ...

• I bought them all for under $100.00 -- Best, Nina Moench she/her/hers Teacher/Director DIG Childhood Center 424-289-9619 CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) ...

• Love the feedback, Nina! My wonderful colleague, @Noel Nicholas , put together the list. Here's the link if anyone wants to check it out and enter the giveaway. The giveaway is only open until 12/20 but the list will still be available after. ​ ------------------------------ ...

• Hello ECE Community, I just looked through the book list that was posted today. It's part of a free book giveaway contest. The picture books look amazing! I have been working on building our Nature books at our preschool. This list is so helpful! I am ...

• Profile Picture

Detroit Gardeners

Hello! I am the Garden Manager at Detroit Public Schools Community District. I am looking to see if there is anyone in this community that is local and would like to connect and work together on different initiatives we have going on. Are there Detroit ...

Upcoming Events

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Latest Shared Files