Early Childhood Gardening

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• So glad you shared this update, Nina! Did you have to secure the "tent" in any way so it wouldn't move around? Just looked it up on Amazon and a lot of the pictures show potted plants sitting inside it. Also found the original thread from last fall where ...

• Hello Everyone, About a year ago I asked this group for advice on how to keep caterpillars safe but still allow the children to see them. Someone shared a resource for a zipepered habitat thing. I bout it and when the caterpillars showed up on the fennel ...

• Hello! I saw your post and this resource about container herb gardens came to mind. It has lots of simple recipe ideas! You might want out to check out Rooted's Farm to ECE Resources page for more info and ideas. Happy gardening! Erica ------------------------------ ...

• Hello! We are starting a program through our head start that we provide containers and raised beds. WE would also like to provide families with simple recipes, tips and tricks for the container garden and maybe even some activities for the kids to do. ...

• Hello, There are a lot of school gardens here in the Detroit school district. Teachers need support with accesses to resources, and although there is district support in place, there is not enough funding for all. I am trying to compile a list of donations, ...

Upcoming Events

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Latest Shared Files