Early Childhood Gardening

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello, There are a lot of school gardens here in the Detroit school district. Teachers need support with accesses to resources, and although there is district support in place, there is not enough funding for all. I am trying to compile a list of donations, ...

• Hello educators! I am doing a lesson on birds and animals for a parent-child farm class (kids are ages 1-5) and am looking for some kind of cut-and-paste activity that would allow them to match different kinds of animals found in the woodland/forest ...

• I like to save empty glitter jars or spice jars for the seeds. The children like to "sprinkle" seeds and they don't all end up in one spot. ------------------------------ Lisa Smith ------------------------------

• Good morning, You may want to check out the Growing Minds website. ------------------------------ Laura Maestas Manitou Springs Elementary 719-632-0345 ------------------------------

• Good morning, I have been offered a garden teacher position at a Reggio Emilia themed preschool. I am over the moon excited. I am researching different topics and lessons using Reggio Emilia framework. I am a brand new teacher who has only completed ...

Upcoming Events

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Latest Shared Files