Growing Together: Open Forum

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi All, I am in Northern VA and have been volunteering as the school garden coordinator at my daughter's elementary school for the last 6 years. When I started there was no one running it and now it is a beautiful, useable space. There are many volunteers ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Quite a bit of interest in this from the newsletter we sent out yesterday! We're scheduling two calls on Wednesday 12/7. I'm hoping you all can make it to at least one session but if not, please let us know what questions you have so we can try to answer ...

• Thank you for sharing this recording and resource links! Lots of good stuff in here :) ------------------------------ Amanda Twombly ------------------------------

• Hey all! Just bringing to everyone's attention the grants that are closing in December since there are quite a few that wrap up before the end of the year! Food Justice Beekeeper Program (closes today!) ALDI Cares Community Grants Shade ...

• Please let me know when you decide to meet via zoom. I teach Middle School Science until 3p each day. I usually get a lunch break and sometimes get another 90 minute break but I never know in advance when the breaks are cause I often cover for other ...

Upcoming Events

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.