Growing Together: Open Forum

View Only

Latest Discussions

• Jaime, Thank you so much for sharing! I really appreciate this material. I'm just starting out in the area of youth gardening. ...

• Certainly! Our Registered Dietician came up with this lovely idea and compiled this valuable information. I have included what ...

• Profile Picture

RE: microgreen kits

Is this something that you would be able to share? ------------------------------ Deb Kahler ISU Extension and Outreach Fayette ...

• Profile Picture

microgreen kits

Last winter, our Culinary and Wellness department assembled microgreen kits and launched an application process for teachers ...

• Hey there! I haven't tried growing microgreens indoors with kids myself, but I've heard it's a fantastic activity from friends ...

• Profile Picture

RE: MIcrogreens!

In my experience, depending on where you have them, they need to be watered every few days. Putting them in direct sunlight will ...

• Profile Picture

Microgreens need watering everyday, how did you water/keep them alive over the weekends? ------------------------------ Ivette ...

• Profile Picture

How did you water/keep them alive over the weekends? ------------------------------ Ivette Rios ------------------------- ...

• Profile Picture

Microgreens need watering everyday, how did you water/keep them alive over the weekends? ------------------------------ Ivette ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Microgreens

I love this idea! -- Tami Kuhfal Special Education DI Language Arts, DI Math, WOW, Ankeny Community ...

Announcements

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Most Active